Student support

It is possible that some situation occurred that you would like to discuss with someone within the TU/e. A short list is provided below with options where you can go to and when:

  • Academic advisors: BSc D├ęsy Block and MSc Stefan de Vries
    First point of contact for students. You can go to them for problems with regards to study progress or personal issues.
  • Student psychologists
    Student psychologists can help students with mental problems. You can think about stress, fear of failure or depression. More information can be found here.
  • Student counselors
    This is an employee of the TU/e that is less involved in the department. He or she can help with all kind of issues and questions such as financial things and complaints. More information can be found here.
  • Confidential counselors
    The confidential counselors can help with problems and conflicts between students and staff. They can also help with filing a complaint and are there to help anyone who is dealing with undesirable behavior. More information can be found here.

Lastly, our association has two appointed members who are available for student support. If you want to speak to a fellow student about something you encountered, you can contact them. This can range from bullying, to personal situations, sexual harassments or anything that you find important to address. This meetings are confidential and they can help you finding the appropriate follow-up steps. They are always available for a chat and can help you to come in contact with the above stated persons, if wanted. You can contact them via the following mailadresses: